Hi Royals! We all know that veggies and fruit are essential additions to our diet! Check out this awesome Avocado Orange Salad with Orange Honey Vinaigrette recipe by Miriam of Eat Good for life below!
~ Abenah XO
(Images and recipe are courtesy of Eat Good For Life)
Miryam’s original recipe sponsored by Florida’s Natural.
YIELD: 20 MINUTES
TOTAL TIME: 20 MINUTES
- 2 avocados, peeled and sliced
- 1 large red onion, thinly sliced
- 10 oz fresh salad mix, any greens of choice
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 2 fresh oranges, peeled and sliced
- fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 cup not-from-concentrate Florida’s Natural® Orange Juice
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2-3 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp crushed black pepper
- 1/4 tsp celtic salt
In a large mixing bowl add the salad ingredients. Set aside.
In a small bowl or glass jar add the vinaigrette ingredients. With a wire whisk mix together until combined. Add half the salad dressing to the mixing bowl and toss to combine with salad ingredients.
Serve immediately with some extra dressing if desired.
NOTE: You can store leftover dressing in the fridge for up to 1-2 weeks.
AVOCADO ORANGE SALAD WITH ORANGE HONEY VINAIGRETTE